Wednesday 25th September 2019 | 09:30 - 16:30 | London
A intensive one-day RCS accredited induction programme for ISTP trainees who have started their NHS placements in the UK within the last six months.
The programme will include presentations and discussions on the following topics:
- An introduction to the RCS.
- How to make the most of your UK training.
- International Surgical Curriculum Programme (ISCP): an overview.
- Cultural differences: overcoming the challenges.
- GMC: welcome to UK practice.
- Surgical tutors: their role & how to engage with them.
- Understanding the NHS environment.
Booking information: register online to attend - ISTP Induction Day