Coming up: ISTP Trainee Induction Day
25 March 2020 | 09:30 - 17:00 | London
The Royal College of Surgeons in partnership with the Royal College of Anesthetists have designed an intensive one-day induction programme for MTI trainees who have started their NHS placements in the UK within the last six months.
The programme aims to provide trainees with an opportunity to share their experiences, obtain advice and guidance about how to make the most of their time in the UK and discuss issues ranging from practice.
Presentations and discussions will cover the following topics:
- An introduction to the Royal Colleges
- How to make maximise your UK training
- An overview of the training e-portfolio
- Cultural differences: overcoming the challenge
- Understanding the NHS environment
- What to do after MTI/ ISTP programme
The programme will include Welcome to the NHS practice session delivered by the GMC.
IMPORTANT: You must be ISTP trainee who is already in the UK currently in a post to be eligible to attend this event.
Booking information: register online to attend - ISTP Trainee Induction Day